Unusually delicious buns!
700 g flour
2 tsp. salt
1 tablespoon sugar
20 g fresh yeast or 7 g dry
350 ml of warm milk
2 tablespoons of soft pork fat or butter
1 yolk for lubrication
1. Dissolve yeast and sugar in 100 ml of warm milk. Leave on for 10-15 minutes until foam appears.
2. Add flour, salt, remaining milk, eggs, fat and knead smooth dough.
3. Put in a deep bowl, tighten the foil and leave in a warm place until the magnification doubles, about 1 hour.
4. Knead the finished dough, divide it into 15 parts, put it into a greased or oiled shape (I have 35 * 25), leave for 30 minutes, covered with a towel.
5. Grease the buns with a yolk, bake in the oven, preheated to 180C for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy your meal!