Tomatoes – 5–6 pcs.
Chicken Breast – 200 g
Mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l
Hard cheese – 100 g
Salt – to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Tomatoes for stuffing should be selected small and firm.
2. Rinse the meat and blot with a paper towel, cut into small pieces.
3. Pepper and salt meat, lightly fry.
4. Cut the top of the tomatoes, take out all the seeds with a spoon
(the pulp should not be thrown away by adding your favorite spices and smothered,
get a great sauce for meat).
5. Distribute roasted meat in tomatoes, adding 1/2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on top, grate cheese and sprinkle tomatoes.
6. Fold the tomatoes into shape and bake at 180-200 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
7. Stuffed tomatoes are served hot.