It is ideal for coating cakes and sculpting edible figurines.
250 g icing sugar
2 tsp. gelatin powder
6 tsp. water
1 tsp. glucose
1. Sift the icing sugar and pour it into a bowl.
2. Take another bowl (small) and place in it the gelatin. Sprinkle it with water, let it swell for 2-3 minutes.
3. Place a bowl of gelatin in a water bath and dissolve it, stirring gently. Immediately after the gelatin is dissolved, pour in the glucose.
! The resulting liquid should be more or less transparent.
4. Pit the icing sugar and pour the mixture of gelatin and glucose into it. Stir well, you can knife, chopping movements.
5. Then place the paste in a plastic bag, and the bag in a sealed container. Leave for 3-4 hours at room temperature.
After drying, you can make any jewelry to your taste from mastic!