1 tablespoon melted butter ⠀
1 clove of garlic ⠀
1/2 cup breadcrumbs ⠀
1 tbsp cheese
1 tsp paprika ⠀
4 chicken breasts ⠀
1/4 teaspoon salt ⠀
1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper ⠀
4 slices of ham ⠀
4 slices of cheese ⠀
1-2 tablespoons of oil
1. Preheat oven to 180C. In a bowl, mix melted butter and garlic. Put aside.
2. In another bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, cheese and paprika. Wrap chicken breast in plastic wrap and beat off on both sides to a centimeter thickness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. Put a slice of ham on each breast, a piece of cheese on top and wrap tightly in a roll
4. Dip each patty in a mixture of butter and garlic, roll in breadcrumbs and place on a greased baking sheet seam down.
5. Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown!
Enjoy your meal!