Chicken Soup with Garlic Rolls
Chicken – 0.5 pcs
Potato – 2 pcs
Carrots – 0.5 pieces
Greens (to taste)
Bay leaf – 2 pieces
For garlic dumplings
Egg – 1 pc
Flour (how much dough will take) – 150 g
Vegetable oil – 1 tbsp.
1. First cook the chicken broth. I used half a chicken for this. You can boil the broth on any chicken parts.
Add Lavrushka, salt to taste. I cooked chicken for 1 hour.
2. While the broth is boiling, make rolls.
To do this, prepare the usual dough for noodles. Pour flour into a bowl, make a well and drive an egg in there, add a pinch of salt and 1 tbsp. vegetable oil.
Knead tight, not sticky dough.
3. Cover the dough with a napkin so that it does not blown away.
Prepare the oil-garlic stuffing for rolls. In the softened butter add garlic and herbs. You can salt a little.
4. Roll out the dough into a very thin layer.
5. Apply a uniform layer of garlic oil.
6. We turn into a roll.
7. Cut the roll into small “puck”.
8. In the broth add diced potatoes and carrots. I also add greens with potatoes and carrots. But many put greens already in the finished soup. do as you like.
9. At the same time, we roll our rolls into the broth and cook for another 15 minutes.