Banana under a fur coat
Cottage cheese – 400 g
Sour cream – 50 g
Butter – 100 g
Cocoa – 2 tbsp.
Milk – 2 tbsp.
Sugar – 0, 5 tbsp.
Vanilla sugar – 1 bag
Walnuts for decoration
1. Immediately I prepared the main products for dessert.
2. Peeled a banana and laid it on a longitudinal dish.
3. Blender mixed cottage cheese, sugar, vanilla sugar, butter.
4. On a banana with a spoon began to lay out a fur coat. Banana wore a fur coat.
5. Cooked chocolate icing. Mixed cocoa, sugar, milk and butter, cooked 5-7 minutes to the thickness. Glazed cool.
6. Painted a fur coat in chocolate color. Gently distributed the glaze on the curd mass. Decorated with walnuts and sent to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
7. Dessert could not stand such a period, was eaten in an hour.