Baked Potatoes in the Oven
An excellent recipe for potatoes, pre-boiled in water and baked in the oven. This original potato can be served as a festive side dish or as a main course with sour cream and greens.
potatoes – 12 pcs.
green onions – to taste
sour cream – to taste
pepper – to taste
salt – to taste
1. Potatoes in their skins are washed thoroughly with a sponge, filled with water, salt and boiled until ready for 15-20 minutes.
2. To remove moisture, put the finished potatoes on a towel and cool slightly.
3. Send the potatoes to a greased baking sheet, press the top with mashed potatoes and form flat cakes.
4. We lubricate each potato cake with butter and send it to the oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes, until it becomes ruddy.
5. Take out a ruddy, fragrant potato.
6. We shift on a plate, sprinkle with salt and serve as a side dish. On top of the potatoes for a special taste, you can add sour cream and serve this dish as the main one. Enjoy your meal!!!